Why Use a Pet Harness?
“Using a harness for dogs instead of a collar has huge benefits. There are many types of dog harnesses out there, and finding the best adult dog or puppy harness might seem like a daunting task.”
1. A low force method to walk a dog on a leash
2. Takes the pressure off a dog’s trachea & delicate neck vertebrae
3. Encourages positive training methods
4. A dog is less likely to wriggle out of a well-fitted harness
5. Harnesses tend to be comfortable & made of softer than leather material
“The Whole Dog Journal review of harnesses does all of the trial and error work of finding a quality harness for you! For dogs who pull on the leash, WDJ strongly prefers harnesses over choke chains, prong collars, shock collars, and even flat collars and head halters.”
For another reason to put a harness on your dog instead of a collar, visit our guest blogger’s post
If you like this site please sign up for our free newsletter, giveaways, author appearances, doggone handsome dog contests, and updates on our next Dog Leader Mysteries book. Find our first in the series go to Red Sky at Night: Dog Leader Mysteries
We NEVER rent, sell, or share your email.