Happy dogs’ 4th of July
1. Early on July 4th walk your dog or play hard. “A tired dog is a good dog.”
2. Keep your pet inside and away from fireworks,
3. Leave dog license and ID tags on dog with a harness.
4. Play soothing music all day and all night.
5. Stay inside with your dog. If you can’t get a pet sitter.
6 Thundershirts work wonders to calm some dogs.
Have you tried a Thundershirt?
Keep pets safe from summer heat, share + care this ASPCA chart!
This is a blog hop. Do hop around and see the other pets hosted on Carol Bryant’s Fidose of Reality
In conjunction with the ASPCA, Fidose of Reality wants to help keep pets safe this summer, so we are giving away a fabulous Summer Pet Safety Kit, including: