What is a dog leader? A dog leader is the most important person in a dog’s life. A Dog Leader gives a dog everything it needs, shows it how to behave and how to stay safe.
What does a dog need from a leader?
- A dog needs a leader to provide water, food, and play.
- A dog needs to learn how to get along in social life with people.
- A dog doesn’t understand dangerous things like traffic or what not to eat.
- A dog is a social animal so he does not like to be alone.
Dog leader games and training tips
- Fun ways to teach your dog how to have a happy, healthy life.
- How to make friends with a dog, why dogs will work for food, how to use praise, how to teach your dog his name, and other positive training tips.
- Help your dog live a long and happy life.
- Find helpful safety and teaching tips, read good news dog adoption and rescue stories, help homeless dogs find forever families.
- Share tips for discipline without negative or harsh treatment.
Dog Leader Mysteries Bites
- Mystery stories full of dogs, dogs and (you guessed it) more dogs.
- Bad guy chasing, plus more trouble than you can shake a dog toy at.
- Some dogs are trouble. Some dogs make trouble. Some dogs find trouble.
- Read about kids with dogs who go looking for trouble.